We offer cost-effective payroll solutions to meet your business’s every need. Our goal is to enable you to focus on running your business. Quick processing combined with our adaptability to work with you that makes us the answer to your payroll needs. We will assign a Personal Payroll Specialist to work one-on-one with you to help you stay in control. With Davis & Associates, you’re working with a local company that takes the time to get to know your needs, giving you the attention, you deserve.
Interested in Payroll? Let us know & we’ll help you evaluate your options.
Our Payroll Services Include:
- Professional Paychecks and Stubs
- Free Direct Deposit
- Payroll Delivery
- Payroll Checks Drawn on DPP Account
- Payroll Deductions, Garnishments and Levies
- Federal and State Payroll Tax Deposits and Returns
- FICA, FIT, & SIT Tax Withholdings
- Customized Reports
- Job Cost Accounting Reports
- Cost Allocation Reports
- Filing of Quarterly Reports – FICA, FUTA, SUTA
- New Hire Reporting
- Federal Payroll Summaries
- Production and Delivery of W-2s
- Wage/Hour Law Compliance
- Payroll Deductions
- Department Summary
What you get with DPP Payroll Services:
Davis Payroll Processing, Inc (DPP) and staff appreciate the opportunity to provide your company an affordable and accurate payroll service. We understand that business owners are busy and need to concentrate on the product or service they are offering, that is why we strive to make the payroll process easy and worry free for our clients.
*Additional charges will apply
Dedicated Payroll Specialist that provides one on one client services
Electronic onboarding of new employees
Multiple pay options: Direct deposit, reloadable debit card and paper checks
Ability to pay different types of workers – hourly, salaried and independent contractors
Ability to pay on your schedule – weekly, biweekly, semi-monthly or monthly
Department of Labor Wage Verification*
Remittance of payroll taxes
Tracking of Paid Benefits – vacation, sick leave, holiday, paid time off
New Hire Reporting to government agencies
E-Verify submission as required by home state
W2 Form Processing*
Workers Compensation Audit Reports*
Remittance of Employee Deductions – benefits, retirement & others as needed
Timekeeping Software *
What DPP needs from you to make your payroll processing a success
Current and correct Employer Information
o Payroll Client Information Form
o Digital Signature Form
o Billing Authorization
o Electronic completion of EFT Application
o Signed Form 8655
o Additional information may be requested such as, prior payroll records, prior payroll tax forms
- Current & correct Employee Information – DPP will supply you with all necessary form(s) to ensure that we have the most up to date employee and/or contractor information. Documents should be remitted at least 48 hours before payroll is due to ensure timely processing.
Weekly Base Fee $12.50 per payroll, plus $5.00 per check
Biweekly Base Fee $25.00 per payroll, plus $5.00 per check
Semimonthly Base Fee $28.00 per payroll, plus $5.00 per check
Monthly Base Fee $55.00 per payroll, plus $5.00 per check
- Additional payroll processed outside the normal pay cycle | $10.00, plus $5 per check
- Preparation and filing of payroll tax forms | $50.00 per quarter
- Preparation of additional state forms | $10.00 per addt'l state
- W2 Processing | $30.00, plus $6 per form
- Workers Compensation Audit Reports | $125.00 minimum
- Timekeeping Software | $3.00 per employee
- Dept of Labor Wage Verification | $50.00 per form
- Employer Tax Registration with appropriate agencies | $50.00 per application
- Payroll Delivery:
- Fed Ex – current delivery rate depends on package and urgency of delivery
- Priority Mail – current Priority Rate
- USPS - mail to employee’s home address – 1st Class Postage Rate
- Employer Pickup – no charge
- Employer NSF Return of Direct Deposit ACH | $150.00 and requires same day wire transfer of funds
- Employer NSF Return of Tax Payment ACH | $75.00
- Employer NSF Return of Payroll | $35.00
- Employee Reversal of Direct Deposit | $25.00
- Employee Bank Correction Notice | $10.00
- Employee Direct Deposit Return | $35.00
As always, Davis Payroll Processing appreciates your continued business and looks forward to a long-lasting relationship. Please contact us if we can be of further assistance
We started working with Davis and Associates in 2007 and they have been a major asset to our three separate corporations. We use their payroll, financial and corporate/personal tax services. They have been instrumental to the success of our companies.
Their superb and professional attention to detail in all areas create the perfect one-stop shop for my businesses. Over the years, I have recommended many people to Mitch and his staff and all of them continue to thank me today. The staff of Davis and Associates aren’t just a business partner, they treat you like family.
- John O’Donnell
I have used Davis payroll for my taxes and payroll since the first day they opened a very long time ago . They are an exceptional company with exceptional people. Mitch and Tammi are very honest people and go the extra mile to take care of the customer . I would highly recommend them !!
- Fred Hawkins
I first started doing business with Davis and Associates over ten years Go when they helped me resolve an issue with the IRS. Since then I’ve had the pleasure to work directly with Mitch and several staff members. They have been consistently great! Davis and Associates is run the way a good CPA firm should be. Easy access to the individual that can help with whatever the situation is. Fast turnaround time and extremely knowledgeable. They put me at ease with their confidence that they can resolve any tax issue that might arise now or in the future.
- Jeffrey Switts
We here at Sun Valley Collision have used Davis & Associates Payroll Processing services since we started our business. We have never had anything but positive and speedy service from them. They offer our employees many services like Direct Deposit and an Employee portal where our employees can check their pay stubs, W-2’s, and check and adjust their withholdings. Tammy Welch is our payroll Specialists and I can not say enough about her, she always has an answer for my questions and a fix for my mistakes. In a nutshell there is no one else I would rather handle our payroll than Tammy at Davis & Associates Payroll Processing.
- James Harvey
Davis and Associates payroll department has been a game changer for our business. Having there expert support in handling our payroll has allowed us the time to spend growing our business and ensuring we deliver the quality service our customers expect. It’s also eliminated the errors we found ourselves making at times when we handled our payroll ourselves. Tammy and the rest of the payroll team at Davis and Asscociates are always there when we need them and treat us like part of their family! Thanks to everyone at Davis and Associates!
- Guy Baker, RN
Tammy Welch and Davis payroll has taken care of us and our business for multiple years. We appreciate the extra effort and thoughtfulness that they always extend to us.
- Robert Strickland
What Makes Us Different?
Davis Payroll Processing takes the time to build relationships with each of our clients, structuring a personalized payroll experience to accommodate your specific needs. Our team strives for excellency and we want to exceed all of our clients expectations. No payroll is too big or too small. Give us a call today to find out how we can help you with all of your payroll needs.